Cart is empty.
1. Jeuvenile Privacy Statement
2. Our data protection obligations to you
Jeuvenile will process your personal data in accordance with the law. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller and we will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and national laws which relate to the processing of personal data.
3. The data controller
Jeuvenile is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office under Company registration number: 9250512813
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to email@example.com.
4. The data protection lead for Jeuvenile
5. How we collect or obtain personal information about you
We collect personal information about you when you provide it to us, such as through your use of our website and its features, when you contact us directly by email, phone, via social media, in writing, in store in person and by connecting to our in-store wifi, when you order goods and services, when you use any of our other websites or applications or any other means by which you provide personal information to us.
You can reject some or all of the cookies we use on or via our website by changing your browser settings, but doing so may impair your ability to use our website or some or all of its features.
We use Google Analytics on our website to understand how you engage and interact with it. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data using cookies, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Website Links - our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice/policy of every website you visit.
6. Personal information we collect or obtain about you
The type of information we collect about you may include (but is not limited to) information such as:
· your name;
· your email address;
· your address;
· your phone number;
· information about your computer (e.g. your IP address and browser type);
· information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on);
· information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location);
· information on your purchases;
· information about your device (e.g. MAC address, manufacturer, operating system);
· information on your social profile(s).
Information we obtain from third parties will generally be your name and contact details, but may include any additional information they provide to us, including (but not limited to) any of the types of information set out in the list above.
· if we intend to use your personal information to communicate with you, at the point when we first communicate with you;
· if we envisage that we will disclose your personal information to a third party, when we disclose your personal information to that third party (at the latest); and
· in any other circumstances, within a reasonable period after obtaining your personal information (and in any event within one month at the latest), taking into account the specific circumstances in which we use your personal information.
7. How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes in our legitimate interests or in the legitimate interests of third parties:
· Administering, running and improving our website, apps, and business, including personalising our website experience for you. This is necessary for our legitimate interest of better understanding our other customers’ and potential customers’ preferences and tailoring our website, products and services to their needs and preferences.
· Communicating directly with you in relation to updates to the website, your purchase(s) of our products or services, and in response to enquiries we receive from you. This will be necessary either to update you from time to time about changes to our website, to perform a contract which we have entered into with you (or to take steps, at your request, to enter into a contract with you) or for our legitimate interest of satisfying and confirming your requirements in order to provide you with our products or services and to answer questions we receive from you.
· Protecting our business and our business interests, including for the purposes of credit and background checks, fraud prevention and debt recovery. This is necessary for our legitimate interests of preventing criminal activity such as fraud or money laundering, for ensuring that our website and services are not misused and protecting our business. We will only carry out such checks to the extent that we are permitted or authorised by law to do so.
· Displaying advertisements to you and analysing the information we receive in relation to those advertisements. This is necessary for our own and for third parties’ legitimate interests of direct marketing and advertising our and their respective products and services.
· Providing you with offers relating to our products and services which relate to products and services you purchased from us or were in negotiations to purchase from us (provided that you did not opt out from receiving such communications either at the time or subsequently). This is necessary for our legitimate interest of direct marketing and advertising our products and services.
· Communicating with our business advisors and legal representatives. This is necessary for our legitimate interests of obtaining legal or professional business advice, and we will only share your personal information where it is necessary to do so, to the minimum extent necessary and on an anonymised basis wherever possible.
· Passing on your personal information to third parties, such as payment service providers, including PayPal, Mastercard, Realex and WorldPay in order to process your payments for goods and services you order from us. This is necessary for us to perform a contract we have entered into with you (or to take steps, at your request, to enter into a contract with you) and for our and that third party’s legitimate interest in processing your payment(s) for goods and services you order from us.
· Enforcing our legal rights. This is necessary for our legitimate interest of protecting our business and enforcing our contractual and other legal rights.
· Ensuring physical, network and information security and integrity. This is necessary for our legitimate interest of ensuring that our IT systems and networks are secure and uncompromised, including, for example, preventing malware, viruses, bugs or other harmful code, preventing unauthorised access to our systems, and any form of attack on, or damage to, our IT systems and networks.
· In connection with disclosure requests and in the case of a business or share sale or sale or purchase of a business and/or assets, whether actual or potential. This is necessary for our legitimate interests of selling and/or ensuring and promoting the success of our business.
· Providing statistical information to third parties such as Google Analytics. This is necessary for our and third parties’ legitimate interests of processing personal information for research purposes, including market research, better understanding our respective customers, and tailoring our respective products and services to their needs.
· In connection with any legal or potential legal dispute or proceedings. This is necessary for our legitimate interest of promoting and ensuring the success of our business, resolving disputes and making such disclosures as are required by law or which we consider, acting reasonably, are required by law.
In addition to the uses described above, where you indicate you would like to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing lists or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events which we think may be of interest.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving the information detailed above at any time. To opt-out of receiving such information you can:
• tick the relevant box situated in the form on which we collect your information;
• clicking the unsubscribe button contained in any such communication received; or
• email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your name and contact details
9. Automated processing
We do not undertake automated decision making with your personal data.
10. Legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• for performance of a contract we enter into with you;
• where necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to; and
• for our legitimate interests (as described within this policy) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests
11. How long we store your personal information
We will store your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
· the purpose(s) for which we are processing your personal information, such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or for our legitimate interests;
· whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information, such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by applicable law; and
· whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your personal information, such as your consent.
12. Securing your personal information
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your personal information and to protect it against unauthorised or unlawful use or processing as well as against the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal information, including:
· only sharing and providing access to your personal information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymised basis wherever possible;
· using secure servers to store your personal information;
· requiring proof of identity from any individual who requests access to personal information; and
· using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software or other similar encryption technologies to encrypt any payment transactions you make on or via our website.
Transmission of information (including personal information) over the internet is not entirely secure, and if you submit any information to us over the internet (whether by email, via our website or any other means), you do so entirely at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your transmission of information to us by such means
13. Consequences of not providing your personal information to us
Where you wish to purchase products or services from us online, or for recurring subscription contracts initiated in-store or over the phone, we require your personal information in order to enter into a contract with you. We may also require your personal information pursuant to a statutory obligation (in order to be able to send you an invoice for products and services you wish to order from us, for example).
In the above examples, if you do not provide your personal information, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you or to provide you with those products or services